- Let’s Get Started:
- 1. Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender And Leave In Conditioner:
- 2. Boots Coconut And Almond Leave-In Conditioner:
- 3. Paul Mitchell Original The Conditioner Leave-in Moisturizer:
- 4. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Leave-in Balm:
- 5. L’Oreal Oiliss Anti-Frizz Leave-in Serum:
- 6. Dove Intense Damage Therapy Leave On:
- 7. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner:
- 8. John Freida Frizz-ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray:
- 9. Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-in Conditioner:
- 10. L’Oreal Professional Series Expert Force Vector Leave-In Cream:
Some of us just hate to keep waiting for conditioner to work. We do not have an option to skip it since conditioners helps to lock the moisture in the hair cuticles and keep it silky smooth till next wash. Have you heard about leave in conditioners ? Leave in conditioners come to rescue when you are in hurry and do not have a time put your regular conditioner. You can apply this once you done with shampoo and towel dry your hair. Leave in conditioner need not to rinse out like the regular one. You can apply it all over hair and that’s it. You are ready to go. Leave in conditioners help to smooth out the frizzy hair and keep it manageable. It also hydrates the hair and keep it soft. Leave in conditioners work best on dry, coarse and frizzy hair. Some leave in conditioners also claims to treat split ends, add volume to your hair and heat protection. There are many leave in conditioner brands available in the market. Today we would be discussing about those brands .
Let’s Get Started:
1. Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender And Leave In Conditioner:
Bed Head Ego Boost Split-end Mender and Leave-in-Conditioner. Quiet interesting name isn’t it ? Anyways back to the topic. It claims to seal , smoothen and protects your hair. It can be used on wet as well as dry hair. Regular usage can give you shiny and improved texture of hair. As name suggests it also claims to work on the split ends.
2. Boots Coconut And Almond Leave-In Conditioner:
Boots Coconut and Almond Leave -in Conditioner claims to contain natural extracts of coconut and almond. It helps to smooth out the frizz and locks the moisture in the hair fiber which results into tangle free hair. It can be used only on towel dried hair. This product contains parabens.
3. Paul Mitchell Original The Conditioner Leave-in Moisturizer:
This leave in conditioner claims to contain Hawaiian awapuhi and wheat derived conditioners. It helps to balance the moisture in the hair and prevent dryness. It improves the texture of the hair with regular usage. You would bed surprise to that it can be also used as a skin moisturizer. Just great isn’t it ? This leave in conditioner is suitable for all types of hair.
4. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Leave-in Balm:
One of the well known salon brand. It claims to contain the silk extracts. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Leave-in Balm helps to moisturize the dry hair . It also works on the frizz and smooth it out leaving your hair soft and shiny. This leave in conditioner contains parabens.
5. L’Oreal Oiliss Anti-Frizz Leave-in Serum:
L’Oreal Oiliss Anti Frizz Leave-in Serum claims to restore manageability to frizz hair and gives you soft and manageable hair through out the day. It can be used on wet as well as dry hair. It has a texture which is similar to hair oil hence the application is very easy. It is suitable for all types of hair.
6. Dove Intense Damage Therapy Leave On:
Dove Intense Damage Therapy Leave On claims to contain Advanced Repairing Serum which is made up of micro particles. It helps to instantly repair damaged hair cuticles and protect your hair through out the day without weighing it down. It also claims to work on split ends. This works best on dry, coarse and damaged hair.
7. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner:
One of the most used salon brand in hair care. It is an intensive conditioner which is light weight in texture. It is a 2 phase emulsion spray which helps to locks the moisture in the hair and provide daily maintenance. Hence as a result you get shiny and healthy hair . Its Amino Cell Rebuild Technology claims to penetrate deeply into the hair and repair the inner cell structure.
8. John Freida Frizz-ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray:
John Freida Frizz-ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning spray claims to contain Wheat protein, Glycerin, vitamin A, Vitamin E , Vitamin C and green tea extracts. It instantly detangles and nourish your hair upon application. It also protects the hair from sun exposure and heat styling. Hence the result is silky-smooth and shiny hair through out the day.
9. Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-in Conditioner:
Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-in Conditioner claims to be formulated with protein complex which helps to nourish and repair the damaged hair. It also protects the hair from sun exposure and suitable for colored hair as well. It also claims to enhance the body volume of the hair without causing the build up.
10. L’Oreal Professional Series Expert Force Vector Leave-In Cream:
One of the best leave in conditioners by L’Oreal Professional series. L’Oreal Professional Series Expert Force Vector Leave in Cream claims to give you softer, stronger and silky hair with regular usage. It also works best during styling the hair with heat. It detangles the hair effectively hence gives you manageable hair.